Welcome to the glittering world of retail therapy and luxury indulgence. Renowned for the extravagant malls in Dubai, it is a fusion where shopping, dining, and entertainment come together, creating a memorable experience for visitors. Get ready to explore luxurious and budget-friendly malls that have made Dubai a shopper's paradise and discover what makes each mall a must-visit destination for every traveler and shopaholic.
15 Best Malls In Dubai For An Adventure-Filled Day
1. Dubai Mall
The sheer opulence and grandeur at the biggest mall in Dubai casts a spell on visitors as the glorious sight of the Dubai Aquarium greets them. This colossal underwater wonder plunges you into a mesmerizing aquatic world. Gliding through the mall's vast corridors, you'll find yourself surrounded by a dazzling array of high-end boutiques, from the world's leading fashion brands to exquisite jewelry emporiums, each more glamorous than the last.
It's an all-encompassing experience. The Dubai Mall boasts an indoor ice rink, an awe-inspiring waterfall, and even an indoor theme park, making it a paradise for families and thrill-seekers. Dining options are equally extravagant, boasting the best restaurants in Dubai Mall, ranging from chic cafés with panoramic views of the iconic Burj Khalifa to Michelin-starred restaurants that elevate your taste buds to new heights. And when night falls, the Dubai Fountain takes center stage, enchanting spectators with its mesmerizing water and light shows, set against the backdrop of the world's tallest building.
There are many things to do in Dubai Mall, including Ekart Zabeel for go-karting, Dubai Ice Rink for skating, PlayDXB for virtual reality experiences, KidZania, Reels Cinema, and more entertainment options. Visit this mall with your loved ones for an unparalleled shopping experience.
- What to shop? - Bloomingdale's, Bobbi Brown, and Bottega Veneta for beauty and fragrances; Balenciaga and Condotti for travel and luggage; The Truffleers and Maison Pierre Marcolini for chocolates
- Where to eat? - Charley's Philly Steaks, Doner Kebab, Colt Equestrian Cafe
- What time? - Monday to Thursday - 10 AM - 11 PM;
- Friday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Where is it? - Downtown Dubai, Dubai
2. Dubai Festival City Mall
It is one of the best malls in Dubai, home to over 400 outlets, including IKEA, the most prominent Zara in the UAE, and many leading automotive brands. You can also enjoy stunning views of Dubai Creek while dining at one of the 50 restaurants and cafés on Festival Bay. Its record-breaking IMAGINE show, a spectacular display of fountains, lasers, and projections, promises to mesmerize you. If you want more fun and excitement, you can visit Fabyland, one of the best malls in Dubai for families. It is a family entertainment center with glow-in-the-dark arcade games, BOUNCE-X, a trampoline park, and Kids Club, a treasure house of activities for children. From high-end fashion houses to popular high-street labels, the mall ensures shoppers can indulge in the latest trends and timeless classics.
You can enjoy various events and exhibitions throughout the year, such as Run For Tomorrow, The Big Flat Now, and Blue Rewards. With Dubai Shopping Festival City Malls Gift Card, gift your loved ones the perfect gift, which allows them to access hundreds of brands across shopping, dining, and entertainment.
And when hunger calls, you're spoiled for choice with many world-class restaurants serving culinary masterpieces from every corner of the globe. With its picturesque waterfront setting, stunning visual displays, and various shopping and dining options, Dubai Festival City Mall offers one of the best Dubai shopping mall experiences, making it a must-visit destination for tourists and a beloved spot for locals.
What to shop? - Aldo Accessories and Charles & Keith for shoes/handbags; Beverly Hills Polo Club and BOSS for fashion; Damas Jewellery and Atasay for jewelry
- Where to eat? - Sugar Factory, Bikanervala, Eataly, Nando's, Cheesecake Factory
- What time? - Saturday to Wednesday, 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM;
- Thursday & Friday - 10:00 AM to 12 midnight
- Where is it? - Dubai Creek, Dubai
3. Ibn Battuta Mall
It takes its name from the legendary 14th-century Moroccan explorer Ibn Battuta and is aptly divided into six distinct themed courts, each representing a different region he explored during his lifetime. Many malls in Dubai have unique concepts like the Ibn Battuta. This mall in Dubai has a unique concept, as it allows shoppers to traverse through the vibrant history and aesthetics of Andalusia, Tunisia, Egypt, Persia, India, and China, all within the confines of a shopping haven.
Visitors can catch the latest blockbusters at the cinema complex or immerse themselves in the virtual reality world at the VR Park. The impressive range of restaurants, cafes, and eateries are ideal family restaurants in Dubai. Featuring The Grand Hall, The China Garden, and The Elephant Clock, it takes you through history, culture, and adventure.
- What to shop? - Just Accessories and Lovisa for accessories; Koton, Celio, and Levantino for fashion; Toy Station and Toys For Less for toys
- Where to eat? - Thaifoon, Shakeys, Debonairs Pizza, Umami
- What time? - Saturday to Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM;
- Thursday & Friday - 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Where is it? - Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai
4. Mall of the Emirates
This is one of the biggest malls in Dubai, housing 560 shops, including Chanel, Burberry, Missoni, Polo Ralph Lauren, and more. This world-class shopping destination offers a variety of brands and services catering to every taste and budget.
It hosts Magic Planet, a family entertainment center that offers games, rides, attractions, and experiences for all ages. The 24-screen VOX Cinemas complex showcases the latest movies in different formats and languages. It also boasts of Ski Dubai, an indoor ski resort in the mall's hallowed halls. This one-of-a-kind attraction, complete with real snow and penguins, epitomizes the audacious spirit of Dubai. This surreal experience makes it one of the best places to visit in Dubai.
- What to shop? - Geekay for decorative accessories; Inglot for makeup; Calvin Klein for watches
- Where to eat? - P.F. Chang's, Cafe Bateel, Al Hallab, Shake Shack
- What time? - Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM;
- Friday - Sunday: 10:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Where is it? - Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Read More: Cool Things To Do In Palm Jumeirah
5. Mercato Mall
Imagine Italian frescoes adorning the ceilings and the soft murmur of classical music filling the air. One of the things to do in Dubai malls is to enjoy the subtle scent wafts from the best desserts in Dubai, and the delicate aroma of roasted coffee beans emanates from charming cafes tucked away in corners, inviting you to pause for a cup of espresso and a delectable pastry. The Piazza at the heart of the mall comes alive with live performances, from classical music recitals to contemporary dance shows, capturing the essence of Italian art and culture. There's even a cinema where you can enjoy the latest blockbusters in opulent style.
With over 130 shops, from high-end fashion boutiques to jewelry, it displays glistening gems that capture the essence of the Mediterranean sea. Indulge in retail therapy at one of the best shopping malls in Dubai, where a stroll seems like the bustling markets of Milan or Florence. Savor authentic Italian cuisine at trattorias and ristorantes, where chefs whip up mouthwatering dishes. Delight in gourmet chocolates, handcrafted gelato, and aged wines that elevate your culinary experience to new heights.
- What to shop? - Birds n Bees for children; Ivy for fashion accessories; Le Kiosk for souvenirs
- Where to eat? - Dome Cafe, The Noodle House, Shakespeare and Co.
- What time? - 10 AM-10 PM
- Where is it? - Jumeirah Beach Rd, Jumeira 1, Dubai
6. City Centre Deira
Such malls in Dubai beckons with an irresistible blend of tradition and modernity. It has over 370 stores, including fashion, electronics, jewelry, home appliances, and more. It also has a hypermarket, a cinema complex with 20 screens, a Magic Planet family entertainment center, a bowling alley, and a food court with over 40 outlets.
City Centre Deira Mall boasts an impressive roster of global brands that dance along its marble corridors. It's a place where haute couture mingles with the vibrant threads of the souks, offering shoppers diverse choices. City Centre Diera has some of the most interesting things to do in Dubai malls. From fashionistas hunting for the latest designer pieces to bargain hunters exploring the labyrinthine stalls of the Gold Souk, this mall caters to all tastes. And when it's time to refuel, the mall's eateries offer everything from international cuisines, from sizzling shawarmas to gourmet burgers.
- What to shop? - Carter's, Babyshop, The Children's Place, Okaïdi for kids' wear
- Where to eat? - The Cheesecake Factory, Paul Bakery & Restaurant
- What time? - 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Where is it? - 8th St - Dubai
Read More: 7 Things To Remember While Souk-Shopping In Dubai
7. Dubai Marina Mall
Dubai Marina Mall, a gleaming jewel nestled amidst the sleek and modern skyline of Dubai, is a haven for those who seek a fusion of luxury, entertainment, and gastronomy. This waterfront marvel is a lifestyle destination where the city's pulse resonates through every corner. As you enter, the opulent boutiques of renowned international brands attract shopaholics and fashion connoisseurs alike. Each store is a portal to a world of elegance, where the latest trends blend seamlessly with traditional Middle Eastern charm.
Mirroring the city's global cosmopolitan spirit, things to do in Dubai mall are to savor various cuisines at haute cuisine restaurants with panoramic views of the marina to charming cafés tucked along the promenade. The mall's culinary landscape caters to every palate, from gourmet delights to street food delicacies. Dining here isn't just a meal; it's an experience that takes you on a journey worldwide through flavors and ambiance.
- What to shop? - Reiss, Levi's, Tommy Hilfiger, Giordano, Miss Selfridge, Borders
- Where to eat? - Bateel Café, Carluccio's, Pier 7
- What time? - Sunday to Wednesday, 10 AM-10 PM;
- Thursday to Saturday: 10 AM-11 PM
- Where is it? Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Marsa Street, Dubai Marina
8. WAFI Mall
WAFI Mall in Dubai is a majestic oasis of elegance and sophistication, standing as a testament to the city's relentless pursuit of luxury and distinction. Spread over 5 levels, this sprawling shopping haven is a sanctuary of style and refinement. One of the best shopping malls in Dubai, its intricately adorned Egyptian-themed facade transports you to an abundant world where shopping is elevated to an art form. The mall is renowned for its exclusive boutiques, housing some of the world's most coveted brands, where every purchase feels like acquiring a piece of haute couture history.
One of the biggest mall in Dubai, its diverse array of eateries caters to every palate, from the most discerning gourmand to the adventurous foodie. Whether indulging in an exquisite afternoon tea or relishing the finest international cuisines, WAFI Mall takes your culinary journey to soaring heights. Relax At Cleopatra's Spa for a refreshing massage. Come here for an immersive experience.
- What to shop? - Beyat Gallery for art and photography; Hush PRIVE for beauty; Beirut Fashion for accessories
- Where to eat? - Planet Hollywood, Biella Caffé Pizzeria Ristorante, Café Arabesque
- What time? - Saturday to Wednesday- 10 AM to 10 PM;
- Thursday to Friday- 10 AM to 12 AM
- Where is it? - Oud Metha Road, Dubai
Read More: Top 21 Adventure Parks In Dubai- Activities, Bookings, Transfers And More
Nestled amidst the shimmering desert sands and futuristic skyscrapers of Dubai, BurJuman stands as a timeless oasis of luxury and culture. This mall is among the best Dubai shopping mall, with exquisite brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Prada, and many more. It has the nation's only Saks Fifth Avenue center.
What sets BurJuman apart from the myriad of malls in Dubai is its unique blend of high-end fashion boutiques and a vibrant cultural scene. Wander through the fashion avenues, and you'll find a curated selection of international designer brands, each boutique a shimmering jewel in the mall's crown. Its appreciation for art and heritage is what sets BurJuman apart. The mall's grand atrium frequently hosts captivating art exhibitions showcasing talented works. At the same time, its expansive food court includes the best cafe in Dubai that takes you on a journey through diverse cuisines.
- What to shop? - Saks Fifth Avenue Centre, Bulgari, Dior, Louis Vuitton
- Where to eat? - Hatam, Cinnabon, Yo Sushi, P.F. Chang's
- What time? - Saturday to Wednesday, 10 AM to 11 PM;
- Thursday to Friday: 10 AM to 12 AM
- Where is it? - Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Dubai
10. Dubai Outlet Mall
Dubai Outlet Mall offers top-tier brands at discounted prices, making it a paradise for the savvy shopper. Here, shoppers can peruse through an extensive collection of renowned brands like Coach, Michael Kors, Versace, Burberry, Armani, and more, all while enjoying discounts that are a dream come true for bargain hunters.
From thrilling indoor activities like Adventure HQ, where you can conquer climbing walls and obstacle courses, to a state-of-the-art multiscreen cinema for film enthusiasts, the mall ensures that visitors have ample diversions beyond shopping bags. One of the best malls in Dubai, it combines affordability, entertainment, and dining to create an irresistible retail destination that leaves a lasting impression on every visitor.
- What to shop? - Nike, Puma, Levi's, Reebok, Coach, Michael Kors
- Where to eat? - Tim Horton, Cold Stone Creamery, Shakey's Pizza
- What time? - Saturday to Wednesday- 10 AM to 10 PM;
- Thursday to Friday- 10 AM to 12 AM
- Where is it? - Route 66, Dubai Land, Dubai, Al Ain Road, Dubai
Read More: 7 Thrilling Activities To Experience In Dubai
11. City Centre Mirdif
With a lineup of over 400 retail outlets, including internationally renowned fashion brands and local boutiques, City Centre Mirdif caters to every style and budget. Whether interested in the latest fashion trends, tech gadgets, or unique gifts, this Dubai shopping mall is extensive and eclectic.
Beyond the retail therapy, you can embark on a thrilling cinematic journey at the Vox Cinemas, catch live performances at the Central Galleria, or take the kids to Magic Planet for fun-filled activities. From gourmet burgers to exotic international dishes and sweet indulgences, every palate is catered to. With its extensive shopping, diverse entertainment, and culinary delights, City Centre Mirdif is one of the dynamic malls in Dubai, ideal for families.
- What to shop? - Sephora and MAC Cosmetics for cosmetics; Home Centre and Pottery Barn for lifestyle; Pandora, Swarovski, and Claire's for jewelry; and Forever 21, Mango, and Marks & Spencer for apparel.
- Where to eat? - Carluccio's, Chili's, Paul Bakery and Restaurant
- What time? - 10 AM to 1 AM (Everyday)
- Where is it? - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd, Dubai
12. Nakheel Mall
Nakheel Mall is a new shopping destination at the heart of the world-famous Palm Jumeirah and is one of the most famous malls in Dubai. It offers a luxury shopping, dining, leisure, and entertainment experience with over 300 outlets, stunning views, and premium attractions. It features Trampo Extreme, a family entertainment park with trampolines, interactive walls, a dodgeball zone, and more.
There are many things to do in Dubai Mall, including the state-of-the-art cinema complex, to immerse in the latest blockbuster films. At the same time, the rooftop terrace offers panoramic views of the azure waters and Dubai's iconic skyline. Whether craving gourmet cuisine, casual bites, or sweet treats, Nakheel Mall's culinary offerings leave no palate unsatisfied. With its stunning location, premium shopping brands, captivating entertainment, and exquisite dining options, Nakheel Mall is an unparalleled destination that redefines luxury and leisure in Dubai.
- What to shop? - Dune London for footwear and accessories; Sephora for cosmetics; Swatch for watches
- Where to eat? - Operation: Falafel, Sumo Sushi & Bento, Biryani Factory
- What time? - Monday to Friday, 10 AM-10 PM;
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 AM-12 AM
- Where is it? - Center of Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
Read More: Light Festival In Sharjah
13. Dubai Hills Mall
Dubai Hills Mall is one of the famous malls in Dubai, located in a green and upscale residential area. It features The Storm, a record-breaking indoor rollercoaster that will give you an adrenaline rush. You can entertain yourself at Roxy Cinemas, Adventure Park, and Pottery Barn.
Dubai Hills Mall is the perfect place to spend a day with your family and friends, whether you want to shop, dine, or have fun. You can find everything you need at this mall, designed to cater to the region's diverse culture and lifestyle. Don't miss the chance to visit Dubai Hills Mall for a lively experience. You will have an immersive experience as Dubai Hills Mall occupies a fair position in the things to do in Dubai malls list.
- What to shop? - Adidas for shoes; 6th Street.Com for cosmetics; Dusoul Jewellery
- Where to eat? - ABC Coffee Roasters, Artukbey, Asli Beirut, Café Barbera
- What time? - Friday and Saturday, 10 AM-12 AM;
- Sunday to Thursday:10 AM-11 PM
- Where is it? - Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai
Read More: UAE Family Vacation Guide: Top 50 Attractions To Plan Your Trip
14. Times Square Centre
Nestled in the heart of Dubai's bustling urban landscape, the biggest mall in Dubai stands out for its carefully curated selection of shopping brands, boasting global and local names that cater to diverse tastes and preferences. From high-end fashion boutiques to quirky artisanal shops, it's a shopping haven where you can uncover the latest trends or hunt for one-of-a-kind treasures.
Thrill-seekers can satisfy their adrenaline cravings at the indoor trampoline park, while art enthusiasts can explore galleries showcasing the works of local talents. The popular mall offers a state-of-the-art cinema experience for those seeking a cinematic escape. Times Square Centre is a common inclusion in the list of things to do in Dubai Mall list. And when it's time to refuel, the mall's diverse eateries and restaurants offer a gastronomic adventure like no other. Times Square Centre Mall is a multi-sensory journey of discovery and delight.
- What to shop? - Antika Dubai for home; Otaku ME for entertainment; Viva Supermarket for appliances
- Where to eat? - Blossom Honey, Krispy Kreme, Chillout Ice Lounge
- What time? - 10:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Where is it? - Sheik Zayed Road, Al Quoz, Dubai
15. Dubai Festival Plaza
Festival Plaza is home to the largest IKEA store in the UAE. Comprising over 120 shops, including popular brands such as Marks & Spencer, Lulu Hypermarket, Mumuso, and Toys R Us, it has something for everyone, especially for kids and sports lovers. You can join the Kids Club and visit the Champs Sports Club.
The Plaza's culinary offerings take center stage at the best malls in Dubai. You can choose from over 40 restaurants and cafés, such as Sumo Sushi, Peppermill and Keventers. You can also enjoy the 500-seat food court with a stunning view of the community garden.
- What to shop? - Nine West and Skechers for footwear; Decathlon for sports; Jumbo Electronics and Sharaf DG for electronics; H&M and Zara for fashion apparel
- Where to eat? - Starbucks, Caribou Coffee, Olive Garden, Subway
- What time? - Monday -Thursday: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM;
- Friday -Sunday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Where is it? - Jebel Ali Village, Dubai
Read More: 25 Fun Things To Do In Dubai
These best malls in Dubai collectively paint a picture of a city that takes pride in offering nothing less than the extraordinary. So, whether you're a fashionista seeking the latest trends, a foodie searching for culinary adventures, or a family looking for wholesome entertainment, Dubai's malls have you covered.