If you make a booking at www.bookmybooking.com, you accept and agree with all the applicable policies that are displayed in the Terms and Conditions of BookMyBooking.com. The guest can find and read the Policies related to a particular property or service on our portal like Cancellation Policy, Refund Policy and General Policy. These policies highlight and declare the operational procedure in circumstances arising from using the platform to booking a room or availing of any additional service. For e.g., age requirements, security/damage deposits, additional supplements for group Bookings, extra beds, breakfast, pets, cards accepted, etc. This set of information and policies are available on our Platform: during the booking process, in the voucher that is generated from the platform www.bookmybooking.com.
If you, the guest, or the visitor cancels a booking of any room or doesn’t show up, any Refund Fee, Cancellation Fee or No-Show Fee will solely depend upon the Service Provider’s refund/cancellation/no-show policy.
The guest shall remain informed that some of the Bookings cannot be cancelled for free, while the other bookings can only be cancelled for free before the mentioned deadline.
If the guest is making a booking for a group or more than one person and has made payment in advance (including all price components and/or a damage deposit if applicable), the Service Provider can cancel the Booking without any notice if they do not receive the balance on the mentioned date.
If the Service Provider cancels the booking without any prior intimation, any non-refundable payment made will be refunded at the Service Provider’s discretion. It's the responsibility of the guest or User to ensure that the successful payment is made on time. (that your bank, debit card or credit card details are accurate, and that there are enough funds in your account).
If for any reason, the guest feels or has information of not arriving on time, kindly contact your Service Provider and inform them when to expect you. This way the guest or User will be saved from a cancelled booking. If you are late (No-Show), BookMyBooking.com is not liable for the results (e.g. the cancellation of your Booking, or any fees the Service Provider may charge).
The Guest or User who makes the booking for a group (for more than one person apart from self), is responsible for the decent behaviour and acts of the guests or other members of the group. It is assumed that the Guest or User is solely responsible for sharing personal data while making group bookings or bookings for other co-travellers apart from self.
|Accommodation:||Space provided to a guest|
|Act of God:||Is a natural disaster/mishappening/event that could not have been predicted at the time of booking the hotel, during the stay or at the time of check-out. There is absolutely no control over the Act of God. Therefore, they are not legally bound to fulfil any contractual responsibilities.|
|Advance Rates:||Discounted rates offered to guests to book their stay in advance|
|Agenda:||The attributes that comprise the things to do in chronological order or as per the schedule of an event.|
|Agent:||Is a person who acts on behalf of another person and has been authorised to act. (Ex: Third-party)|
|Bed Tax:||Is an additional tax that is imposed by a city or a country to a hotel room.|
|BKG:||Short form for booking|
|Butler Service:||Is a service where guests are served small protions of meals before the main course by the servers.|
|BB:||Short form for Bed and Breakfast|
|CRS:||Short form for Central Reservation System|
|C&I:||Conference and Incentive bookings|
|CTD:||stands for Closed to Departure
When a particular date is set as CTD or “closed to departure”, a guest cannot book this date if their stay ends on this date.
|CTA:||Closed to Arrival
When a particular date is set to CTA or "closed to arrival", a guest cannot book this date if their stay begins on this date.
|Day Guest:||A guest who has check-in and check-out the same day|
|Definite Booking:||Confirmed in writing|
|DMC:||stands for Destination Management Company. DMC is an organization that facilitates travel planners through their research, knowledge and experience in the travel industry.|
|DBL:||stands for Double Occupancy. This means that the hotel price covers up to 2 people in the room.|
|Early Arrival:||Is an agreement with a hotel that permits confirmed guests to check-in before the standard time.|
|Ecotourism:||is defined as travel that is responsibly undertaken to the natural regions of any country. It also refers to the sustainable measures taken while travelling for the well-being of local people.|
|English Service:||Vegetables are served in bowls and readily on the table for guests to serve themselves. The main course is presented on a tray to the host at the table.|
|ETA:||Short form for Estimated Time of Arrival|
|ETD:||Short form for Estimated Time of Departure|
|EP:||Short form for European Plan. This means a hotel package that excludes coverage of meals|
|F&B:||Industry short form for Food & Beverage|
|F&B Minimum:||Short form for Food & Beverage Minimum. It is the minimum amount that is required from a group to secure their booking|
|First-tier city:||A major city that attracts large amounts of tourists, events and business due to prominent infrastructural advantages like inbound non-stop flights to impactful and well-networked public transportation|
|Full Board:||this is a rate that includes a bed and all standard meals|
|Guarantee:||is a commitment to ensure that the service opted by the guest shall be delivered as committed or face financial penalization|
|Half-Board:||is a rate that includes a bed, breakfast meal, and a choice between lunch or dinner|
|Half-Pension:||is alike half-board, but the secondary meal is dinner|
|Heads in Beds:||to sell hotel rooms. It means increasing the rate of occupancy of a hotel|
|Hollow Circle Setup:||A room arrangement in circular style where tables and chairs face one another|
|Icon:||is a famous landmark associated or identified with the destination|
|Inbound Tourism:||is the traffic or influx of international tourists spending foreign money and contributing to the export economy|
|Incidental Charges:||a cost that is incurred apart from the hotel room rate. For e.g., internet, parking, and in-room movies|
|Incentive Travel:||this is a trip that is rewarded by professional establishments to encourage employee productivity|
|LOS:||is the short form for Length of Stay. It is the total number of nights that a guest stays at a hotel|
|MICE:||is the short form for Meetings, incentives, Conference, & Exhibition|
|No-Show:||is a term for confirmed bookings where the confirmed guest does not show up without intimating the hotel to change or cancel.|
|Occupancy:||is a measure of sufficient filling of the hotel rooms. It is calculated by dividing the total number of occupied rooms by the number of available rooms.|
|Occupancy Rate:||A fill of the average occupancy over a defined period of calendar dates.|
|OTA:||is the short form for Online Travel Agent/Agency.|
|Pax:||is another term for a number of people travelling or passengers.|
|Peak Season:||A season or a particular set of dates where occupancy for a specific hotel is the highest.|
|Positive Space:||is an industry term for a confirmed reservation.|
|PPPN:||short form for per person, per night.|
|PRPN:||short form for per room, per night.|
|Refundable Deposit:||Deposit that may be returned if certain conditions are not met by the supplier.|
|Repeat Booking:||When repeat business is booked on behalf of the same client.|
|Request for Information (RFI):||Sent to a hotel or venue to request further details as to the property and event space.|
|Request for Proposals (RFP):||Document containing the services and requirements for an event that is sent to hotels to solicit a bid.|
|R.O (room only):||This means we are just providing room to customers with no additional facilities.|
|Run Of House (ROH):||ROH in hotel terms means a basic room type with no guaranteed specific amenities.|
|Stop Sales:||means certain or specified services are suspended temporarily and unavailable currently due to some reason.|
|Shoulder Season:||is the time period between high and low season when a hotel’s location or occupancy is not the highest.|
|SMERF:||is the industry short form for group travel market for social, military, educational, religious, and fraternal sections.|
|Supplement||is any discount or seasonal offer given to customers.|
|U-Shape Setup:||is a U-shape room arrangement, where chairs are lined only around the outside.|
|VIP:||is the industry short form for Very Important Person. VIP is an individual who should receive special or exclusive treatment as per their role or relationship to an event.|
|Walk:||is an industry term which is used when the hotel is moving guests to a nearby hotel when overbooking occurs.|
|Z Hotel:||is an exclusive shop or boutique hotel located at different locations across the globe.|
- While BookMyBooking.com undertakes complete responsibility to provide a seamless booking process on the website of www.bookmybooking.com, we do not own any guarantee that data/information/ or any other everything on it is accurate (we get information from the Service Providers). Any errors arising or interruptions occurring while using the website www.bookmybooking.com are fixed to the best of our ability as we try to fix them as soon as we can.
- The portal of BookMyBooking.com does not advertise or recommend or endorse any product or service or facility or vehicle of the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider at BookMyBooking.com is solely responsible for the staying experience of the guest.
- While making a hotel booking at BMB, information and details of a specific and general kind is required. This information can be personal details like name, address, nationality, contact number, bank details for making online payment through secured payment gateway and email. And information pertaining to the official category like passport number, visa, and flight details (if the guest opts for car rental or during check-in, check-out)
- You can view and understand the offers and deals in the language that is best suited for your understanding.
- To view or use the services of www.bookmybooking.com, your age must be 18 years or above.
- Follow and abide by Our Values.
- Follow all guidelines and instructions laid down by the local authorities with whom Book My Booking is operating in compliance.
- Abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Agree to cooperate with any anti-money laundering or fraud or cheat checks that Book My Booking needs to carry out.
- Not misuse the platform for fake bookings or malpractices.
- Only use the platform for the intended purpose or for the purpose the website www.bookmybooking.com is made.
- Not create any nuisance or damage or misbehaviour that proves a loss to Book My Booking.
- Not create havoc or misbehave with the Service Provider or personnel of the Service Provider or personnel of BookMyBooking.com.
The Payment Policy at BMB comprises the complete understanding for the guest making the payment against the service mentioned on the website www.bookmybooking.com. In addition to the price of the service charged by the Service Provider (Hotel Booking) or Third party (airport transfer, UAE travel permit, hotel transfer, activities), BMB reserves the right to charge a service or convenience fee. This fee charged by BMB is altered, modified or changed without any prior notice. The confirmed payment of such type of convenience fee or service fee will confirm the booking of the service selected by the guest visiting www.bookmybooking.com.
- The currency in which the prices are stated at www.bookmybooking.com is the national currency of the United Arab Emirates, i.e Emirati Dhiram.
- The prices for the additional services are mentioned alongside.
- The successful completion of the payment shall be confirmed by either the bank or the Service Provider or Third-Party.
- Payment made in any other currency apart from AED is charged by the payment gateway for providing secured platforms for online transactions.
- BMB or Book My Booking will be at liberty to cancel bookings if the amount mentioned in the e-voucher is not paid within the stipulated time.
- Any hike in the prices charged by BMB regarding but not limited to the rate of taxes, or enforcement of new taxes by the Government of the United Arab Emirates will be borne by the guest. These kinds of imposition of taxes can be without prior notice but will always be as per the law of the country i.e UAE.
- Every booking and payment made by the guest is assumed that the guest is authorised for making payments on behalf of themself and others as the case may be. Once the payment is made, any dispute arising on the authorisation of the payment will not be the responsibility of Book my Booking.
- The guest or User or visitor is solely responsible for all the taxes, charges, fees, duties and assessments as a result of the services mentioned on the portal www.bookmybooking.com.
- The guest cannot hold BMB responsible to recover any amount transferred by the guest to the Service Provider or Third Party vendor.
- Bookings and payments made on www.bookmybooking.com are subject to the Cancellation Policy as mentioned in The Terms and Conditions of Book My Booking.
- Payments can be made through a payment gateway on the website, Visa Card, master card, Bank Transfer and cash.
201, M SQUARE COMMERCIAL BUILDING,
Near Double Tree Hotel, Bur Dubai, Dubai,
UAE Whatsapp: +971-555903386
AED Account no:- 11954201920001
AED IBAN:- AE820030011954201920001
BRANCH NAME :- AL KARAMAH
Swift code:- ADCBAEAA
CID CODE:- 11954201
Router No:- 600310101
Company Name - Insta Tourism LLC
USD Account no - 3708438547002
USD IBAN - AE600340003708438547002
Branch name: 3103-EI BUR DUBAI
Swift Code: MEBLAEADBUD
- Refund initiated from www.bookmybooking.com will be processed to the account or banking instrument from which the guest has made the payment towards a specific booking of the hotel room.
- If any booking is cancelled by the Service Provider or Third-Party vendor (transportation, entry permit, travel insurance), refunds shall be processed as per the Service Provider’s refund policy or Third-Party vendor’s Refund Policy.
- Refunds will be considered only for the relevant service that is eligible for it. Other bookings and payment of services stand confirmed and no refund for other services will be the responsibility of BookMyBooking.com.
- BMB is not liable for any delay arising or causing the said refund from the Service Providers or Independent contractors of BMB.
- In case the User or Guest makes any changes in their hotel booking, BMB shall not refund or pay compensation in any manner whatsoever or in any given scenario. The User would also be liable to pay any additional sum that is required to be paid consequent to the aforesaid changes made in the accommodation.
- In case the booking of the Guest or User is not processed and the Guest or User wants to withdraw the relevant booking, Book My Booking will deduct 20% of the E-Voucher amount as a Service Charge. The remaining amount shall be initiated accordingly.
- In case the Guest or the User wants to withdraw a confirmed booking due to any situation beyond human control, the refund shall be initiated and processed as per the Service Provider’s policy or Third-Party vendor’s Policy.
BMB will make changes to the details of the hotel booking page when the rooms are completely occupied- Sold Out. In this case, Guests or Users will not be able to book that particular choice. Such changes are at the discretion of BMB and in no given scenario is BMB liable for any situation of refund or compensation arising out of such scenario.
Guests or Users can opt for other options for booking in a similar property or can seek guidance at email@example.com.
In any of the above cases, the Guest or the User shall not entitle BMB to be liable for any damage, delay, or additional expenses or losses suffered by the Guest or User.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL: Any concern or issue that the Guest or User(s) is facing can raise their respective problem at firstname.lastname@example.org
Insta Tourism L.L.C.
201, M Square Commercial Building,
Near Double Tree Hotel, Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE
Email ID: email@example.com
To the extent permitted by the applicable and mandatory consumer law of the United Arab Emirates jurisdiction, BookMyBooking.com is not liable for (e.g.) any:
- any indirect loss or damage
- incorrect information about a Service Provider
- action, decision, service or product of the Third-party Service Provider or business partner
- Incorrect email address, contact number or credit card number
- force majeure or event beyond human control
If you violate the Terms and Conditions of www.bookmybooking.com, or the Service Provider’s terms, to the extent permitted by law:
- as a result, we won’t be liable for any costs you incur, and
- you won’t be entitled to any refund.
To the extent permitted by law, we will provide you with a booking in similar property as compared to the property mentioned in the voucher generated on BMB.
No promises or commitments are made by www.bookmybooking.com about the products or services of the Service provider. The property you choose and the choice of services from the add-ons you make are completely the decision of the guest.
Just for clarity: If you feel you disagree with the Terms and Conditions mentioned on the website of BookMyBooking.com do not use the website or make purchases for products or services mentioned on the website.
You may be protected by mandatory consumer protection laws and regulations, which guarantee you rights that no company’s terms can overrule. In that case, our liability is determined not just by these Terms, but also by any applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.
Any guest trying to make an attempt to cancel a booking at www.bookmybooking.com must learn that we follow a slab for the cancellation process which is an important part of the Cancellation policy. Applicable charges shall be implied according to the timeline of the booking process.
The Cancellation Policy implies the situations arising when the guest performs a cancellation over bookings of the hotel room in any of the properties mentioned on www.bookmybooking.com.
Time period of the cancellation made by the guest Charges Applicable
45 days or more, prior to departure Booking fees
|Between 44 days and 31 days of departure||25% of the Booking cost|
|Between 30 days and 15 days of departure||50% of the Booking Cost|
|Between 14 days and 8 days of departure||75% of the Booking Cost|
|Within 7 days before the date of departure or no-show for any reason||100% of the Booking Cost|
The User(s) agrees to the authenticity and accuracy of the information provided while making a booking at BOOKMYBOOKING.COM. Any incorrect information that leads to cancellation of the booking due to inaccurate or inappropriate information or data shall be the sole responsibility of the User. BOOKMYBOOKING.COM shall not be held responsible for the said matter whatsoever.
In case any data or information provided by the User(s) of BOOKMYBOOKING.COM is discovered to be incorrect, fake, or incomplete, that affects the operation of bookings on the website www.bookmybooking.com, such acts shall be directed to remedies as deemed by BOOKMYBOOKING.COM.
BOOKMYBOOKING.COM shall not be responsible for any damage or loss that comes out of the practices taken by BOOKMYBOOKING.COM to protect or safeguard its interest and the interest of its valued customers.
BOOKMYBOOKING.COM reserves the right to not accept any booking without stating the reason thereof. BMB exercises this right at its own discretion.
BOOKMYBOOKING.COM will not provide any service or share confirmed booking details till the time, complete consideration is received from the User.
As a remedial practice available to BOOKMYBOOKING.COM may limit the activity of the User and alert others of the action of the User activity or refuse to give access to the User or terminate activities of the User(s) if:
- Breach of the Terms and Conditions by the User(s)
- Inability to verify or authenticate the information provided by the User(s).
- Inappropriate actions by the User(s) that might or are harming the operation of the website www.bookmybooking.com or any unlawful activity that puts the reputation of BOOKMYBOOKING.COM at stake.
- Incorrect or inaccurate information provided at the time of Booking a hotel room or any add-on service on www.bookmybooking.com.
Any breach of Terms and Conditions found by BOOKMYBOOKING.COM from the end of the User shall be liable for strict action deemed by BOOKMYBOOKING.COM. Any use of language, communication, images, or videos by the User shall be liable to immediate and strict action by BOOKMYBOOKING.COM if the said communication is:
- abusive, belligerent, coercive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, illicit, promoting violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, threatening, pornographic, or objectionable otherwise
- contradictory to any applicable law.
- breaches third party(parties) rights to intellectual property.
- in breach of any other part of these terms and conditions of use.
Any attempt to violate the above-said condition by the User shall be treated with strict actions as applicable by the Law.
The User(s) agrees that the service provider of the Third-Party vendor may refuse to provide services or products pertaining to any booking with BOOKMYBOOKING.COM without mentioning or stating the reason including but not limited to issues regarding behaviour, public safety, hazards regarding health, infectious diseases, pandemic, epidemic, orders/notification, non-payment, delayed payment (payment out of the stipulated time mentioned by the hotel). Any claims raised by the end User(s) shall be treated as a liability by the Third Party or the Service Provider and BOOKMYBOOKING.COM is outside the purview of the said matter.
That the User(s) agree(s) to indemnify and hold harmless BOOKMYBOOKING.COM, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all damages, costs and expenses, claims, losses, liabilities (including legal fees) asserted against or incurred by such indemnified persons, that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation or warranty provided by the User, or non-performance of any covenant by the User.
For any violation of nation-specific laws, rules and regulations, or code of conduct, by the User, in no given scenario BOOKMYBOOKING.COM will not be held responsible under any circumstances. The user shall be solely responsible for the said matter.